Monday 4 June 2012

Spoils Of War












Hi guys!

I finally got my hands on a eyeshadow palette from Inglot whoop! whoop! as well as three eye shadows. I'll fill them up as the months go buy but that's all I can get right now.  I'm not really one for colourful eyeshadows but I'm also sick of playing it safe when it comes to my eye shadows but at the same time I don't want to look clown-like either that's why I love the eyeshadows I picked, one is black with a blue shimmer which I haven't seen anywhere the other is like a mix between a dark blue and denim blue and the last is a bronze gold because well I love my gold eyeshadows. I can't wait to test these babies out!

I've really been getting used to working there it's starting to become routine but as of late I don't know if it's because of the weather but I haven't really been in the mood to work, bad I know but I just want to spend my days filled with nothing and anime, I wish I could get paid for doing that.

I'll do some swatches tomorrow so you can have a better look at the eyeshadows.

Have a great Monday guys!

Love 
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment