Wednesday 20 June 2012

Some Natural Vitamin D


Plaid Shirt Mr Price Skirt CMS Denim Jacket Vintage Stockings Vintage Heels YDE Earrings Women's Street Sunglasses Claremont Stall

Hi guys!
Hope you're all well, after such cold weather is was a relief to actually have a sunny day, I thought I'd take the opportunity to take some photo's outside and am glad I did, being out in the sunlight warmed my soul sunshine does make you feel a little happier and it's weird because I'm not a summer loving kind of girl.
As of late my style has turned more to the girly side which I don't mind it's a change, I've been in the mood to where heels more often too, if I look back at how I used to dress this is a huge change and the me of the past would probably laughing at my style now. It just goes to show how much we change over time.

*Side Note* I just saw the date when I started my blog (2nd of June) which means I missed my blogs (child) first birthday I'm such a bad blog mom. I can't believe it's been a year since I started it I think I need to celebrate it but not to sure how. Watch this space.


Hope you're enjoying the sun where ever you are
Love 
Tanya 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment