Monday 11 June 2012

The Girl With The Red Scarf

DIY Studded Denim Jacket Vintage Blouse Vintage Leggings Target Boots Mr Price Scarf DIY

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all doing well.

The weather has been insanely cold as of late and it's killing me, no matter how many layers of clothing I put on I still feel cold, so I try to hop into bed as often as I can to warm up my bones. I went to the city today to get some things done and met some really interesting people one man in particular was talking so much crap that you had to hold in your laughter, I don't want to go into detail about some of the things he said as it might offend you. I overslept and had to get ready quickly so I grabbed whatever was at hand, I've also been dying to wear the red scarf I knitted but it's never been cold enough to wear it but I finally got to wear it today, it's surprisingly eye catching.

Enjoy your week!
Love
Tanya
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment