Friday 15 June 2012

Too Much Time On My Hands


Saturday: Top Mr Price Belt Woolworths Skirt CMS Leggings Vintage Heels Rage Coat Icing
Sunday: Top Mr Price Belt Woolworths Leggings Target Blazer Vintage Necklace Sass Diva Arm Cuff Vintage

Hi guys!

I don't usually post on weekends because I'm working but I was on stand by today (if they need me they'll call me) which really sucked! I didn't make any plans because I didn't know when or if they'll call which ended up with me being really bored *sigh*. So I decided to tackle all the things I've been avoiding (mainly cleaning). So with all the cleaning done and time on my hands I laid out the outfits I'll be wearing to work this weekend and thought while I'm at it to photograph me wearing them.

It's strange how one get's used to things so quickly.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Love 
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment