Thursday 28 June 2012

You Like Soccer!?


Hi guys!

So I filmed a makeup tutorial I think about two weeks ago and never uploaded it to YT which I still plan to do but I thought why not show you all the finished product/images. Quite a dramatic look right? I love to do tutorials like this on my self once in a while anyway the MV look I attempted to recreate was from coldplay Princess Of China which features Rihanna, fell in love with the makeup from that MV and had to do a tutorial on it.

I'm such a bad blogger, seriously, I went out last night (was kind of a last minute thing) and realized that I could have taken photo's of the night *sigh*. I'm still learning about this whole blogging thing when to take photo's and when not to. I had to much fun watched the Spain VS Portugal soccer game live last night then went to shoot pool after I'm not a sport loving chic but really enjoyed myself.

Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves where ever you are

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment