Tuesday 5 June 2012

Appreciation


Hi guys!

As promised here are swatches of the eyeshadows I got, the eyeshadow primer I used is ELF. There's nothing I can really say about these eyeshadows as you can see they're really pigmented I don't know if they're long lasting I'll have to give them a test run before I can say that for a fact. 

I know I suck at reviewing things but this is honestly my first time reviewing (more like an attempt to review) a product.

*Side Note* Went onto Facebook today and got really mad/depressed/sad, why? It's because I had a look at what everyone I went to high school with is doing right now and they're doing great things and I ended up asking myself what did you do wrong to end up where I am right now? Why didn't my life go according to plan you know "that plan" Finish high school know what you want to study, graduate, get a job, move out of home etc. And here I am only discovering now what I want to do with my life now and hoping I'll be able to study next year.

Sigh

Sorry for ending my post on such a low note but I have no other place to vent right now. 

Appreciate what you have.
Love 
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment