Thursday 31 May 2012

Full Body Shot



Hi guys!

I'm not sure if I promised this or not but I think I mentioned I'd post a few pics of the outfits I wear to work but not all because I think they'll get really boring. As you can see I wore ugg boots to work I remember saying I'd rather die than wear a pair of those in public but it's winter and really cold so I caved and bought them, they're really comfortable to wear during an eight to nine hour shift. I didn't really do anything exciting had to get some paperwork done and wasn't really in the mood to dress up and that's it, I can't wait until I get my first paycheck so I can do some shopping. Also I've been going through a non accessories stage right now I don't know why but I haven't really been in the mood to wear them.

Hope your week is going well.
Love 
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment