Wednesday 2 May 2012

Lips, Lies and K-On!





 
Blouse vintage Skinny jeans Edgars Heels Rage Necklace Sass Diva Bracelat Vintage Rings (Right to Left) Mr. Price Vintage

Howdee guys!

Here's an update on how the interviews have been going, I went through the third stage today and had to get polygraphed which was quite an experience for me. I'm usually hesitant to try new things at time but when I heard about having the polygraph done I was like "bring that shit on" it was fun but serious at the same time. The company just wanted to know if I was going to steal anything from them...basically they wanted to know if I was an honest person. I can tick that off my bucket list.

The white blouse I wore today I received from my mom a few days earlier I love it but the only downside is that it has a few stains, I'm thinking of dying it black..maybe, then I got another blouse in red from her today, I'm all about recycling clothes.

Side note I'm really enjoying K-On! It's seriously one of my favorite anime it has this really nostalgic feeling about it and I'm addicted to it once again.

Have a great week guys

Love

Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment