Monday 21 May 2012

Zombie Like State

Hi guys

I've been meaning to update you all on how the jobs been going but I've been absolutely exhausted, I get up go to work come home then straight to bed it's been like that for the last couple of days hopefully I'll get used it and start blogging more.

So here's the skinny on what I've been doing, as a girl who has zero retail experience I had to be trained which was overwhelming you have no idea so much info on one day was just to much to take, then I had to memorize this huge book fill with all the products in the store what they're used for, the best way to use them etc. I felt like my brain was going to explode. 
 
I was a little dissapointed to hear that I'm working quite long hours and am worried that I might not have free time to organize some freelance jobs, seeing as I'm a part timer I feel that they might be taking advantage of me though I'm not to sure, for all I know this is how they always operate.

The job isn't that complicated, I was taught how to approach customers, how to handle debit cards, credit cards and cash, where the products are located etc. The two major downsides to the job are the long hours and all the standing it's pretty rough on the lower back, but if you can get over that then the jobs not difficult at all.

I apologize if this post doesn't make any sense I'm half asleep while typing this but I wanted to update you all on how everythings going. 
 
Side Note: I found a possible career option which I'm really excited about it doesn't mean that I'm leaving the art of makeup behind I'm just always thinking about the future, you never know where you're going to be or go so get skilled in many things just in case.


Sorry for another boring post I've been meaning to upload some more OOTD but I wear black most days and don't want to bore you with those.

Have a great week! Be strong, love, laugh be happy

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment