Saturday 19 May 2012

First Day Jitters


Sheer Maxi Skirt DIY Leggings Target Blazer Vintage Belt Woolworths Boots Mr Price Ear Cuff Womens Street


Hi guys!

So I had my first day of work yesterday and was a ball of emotions, the job requires me to dress in all black which is the norm for girls and boys working at stores like MAC and Inglot. I'm not a full time employee but a casual or part time worker which fits perfectly for myself whose trying to be a freelance MUA. I still have mixed feelings about the job probably because it's a retail job and as a independent person like myself who schedules her own time the whole regulation of it all unnerves me a little, I've decided to work there for about six months to maybe a year as to have some credit under my belt and also to prevent myself from going insane.

Sometime you have to work at places you wouldn't really want to just to get to where you want to be.

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment