Friday 11 May 2012

Always Remember Never Forget





Hi guys!

It feels like ages since I last updated, I don't know what's up with me lately I've been in a creative slump, or I don't know this really weird mood where I don't feel inspired to do anything, hopefully I'll get out of it soon.

Also after I had the polygraph done last week I haven't heard back from them and I'm starting to get discouraged but being the optimistic person that I'm trying to be I'm still hopeful that I'll hear from them soon and if not I'm ready to start on a new journey.

I've been posting how much I'm loving the natural curly look and really am getting into it, it's all new to me so trying to figure out how to style it is the aim of the game. If anyone is looking for inspiration on how to style curly hair have a look at pics of Rihanna.

Sorry this was such a boring post but I wanted to at least do a post to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you all and to update you a bit on my life. 

More creative posts to come!

Lots of Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment