Monday 3 June 2013

YouTube What Have You Done To Me!?










Hi Guys!

I've been addicted to watching YouTube videos lately I've gone from documentaries to spice girls music video's but there's someone who's video's I really enjoy watching and it's Claire Marshall. I picked up a few things this week that I really need during this cold and rainy season, so I got a denim jacket and a pair of acid wash skinny jeans. I've really been influenced by the 90's as of late but I'm trying not to be to literal about it. Like I mentioned before about watching Claire Marshall video's I really wanted to get my hands on some nail varnishes so I got two of the happiest colours I could find from my nearest Inglot. And the last item I got was a wallet which I strangely haven't owned in a long time I don't know why.

Anyway guys thanks for reading and have a great week.

Love
Tanya
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment