Thursday 13 June 2013

Feeling Lush-es





Hi guys!

I am super excited because a lush store finally opened up in my neck of the woods which, still blows my mind. Let me tell you I knew I was close to the store by the smell all I had to do was follow my nose and I was there. When I stepped into the store for the first time it was overwhelming there's so much to see so much to smell so many things to try i didn't know where to start. Luckily the lush consultant was super helpful we basically went through the store me asking questions and her opening my mind to the amazingness of Lush. So after the much deliberation I went with three items a face mask Oatfix, a moisturizing bar Each Peach and a buffing bar Buffy

I used the Oatfix face mask for the first time today and I've got to say that I'm impressed my skin feels really smooth and moisturized. So I will definitely stop by the store again and get some awesome tlc treatments for somewhat neglectic skin, just got to do some research first.

Thanks so much for reading!

Have a great day

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment