Saturday 8 June 2013

Future Interior Decorator In The Making? OOTD 7/6/2013












Pullover Mr.Price
Jeans Mr.Price
Handbag Cotton On
Heels JC Spiked Lita
Accessories Sass Diva

Hi Guys

Hope you're having a great Saturday

Yesterday my friend and I went bedroom stuff shopping? She wanted to update her bedroom so with her awesome flatmate we were on the hunt for beautiful things to make her bedroom beautiful. For the amount she budgeted for we managed to get quite a few things. We went back to her place and started redecorating I kinda, maybe took over the operation because I was inspired and the outcome was her loving what I did so all was good. 

I did take a pic on my cell but I don't have her permission to show it to you guys my bad.

So guys enjoy the rest of your weekend where ever you are.

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment