Friday 28 June 2013

If Only I Were A Blood Sucker





Outfit Mr. Price
Accessories Sass Diva
Sunglasses Woolworths

Hi guys!

I've been re-watching True Blood episodes and forgot how much I absolutely loved the show, which you can clearly see by my OOTD.

I'm a bit bummed though all my favourite anime has been ending recently which irritates me, how can you leave me hanging after 13 episodes? I'm hoping the next season will bring some awesome new anime I've already seen a few PV's which has peaked my interest but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

If any of you were wondering I've been feeling better emotionally, I think the reason why I've been feeling weird is because something in my life is coming to an end, and I don't know how to deal with it because it's never happened to me before. 

I think I've bored you guys enough with my problems so I'll leave you guys to enjoy the rest of whatever it is you were doing.

Duces!

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment