Tuesday 2 July 2013

Wine, Girls And Salsa







Hi guys!

I wanted to do this post over the weekend but like they say better late then never.
So this past weekend I spent some time with my lovely ladies we started our Saturday night with some wine and dining, had this amaze-balls pasta was really delicious I probably would've enjoyed it more if I didn't scarf down a chicken burger meal from KFC.

We then went to this salsa club which we were invited to and I've got to say that salsa clubs aint my jam yo, no seriously it wasn't all that great, picture a whole lot of salsa professionals on the dance floor salsa-ing? All I did for the rest of the evening was watch. The night started off well but died as soon as we reached our main destination.

But hey, I did learn something that night and it's that's salsa is great as a dip and goes great with nacho's the end.

Have a great week guys!

Love
Tanya
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment