Saturday 6 July 2013

I Need To Stop Wearing Those Jeans







Sunglasses Woolworths
Jersey Mr.Price
Blouse Cotton-On
Army Print Shirt Mr. Price
Skinny Jeans Mr. Price
Creepers Amazon.com
Accessories Sass Diva

Hi guys

Went to do some shopping here and there but not to any clothing stores I went to fabric stores and got myself some interesting stuff to DIY.  Wish I could DIY clothing but I suck at sewing well it's more like I have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm sticking to what I feel comfortable with and that's DIY'ing accessories. Might film what I'm doing if things go well I'll post it.

On a side note my hair has grown tremendously I'm really proud of myself for coming this far. You would never understand how damaged my hair was, it's taken me about a year or so to get the length I have now might do a post on my hair care.

Wow I really post some random stuff huh? 
I swear I'm sane

Thanks for reading

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment