Friday 12 July 2013

Grunge Green Tea And Happy Feet












Plaid Shirt Mr.Price
Maxi Skirt Crysern
Boots Mr.Price
Beanie Accessorize
Sunglasses Spitfire
Necklace 4 Blue Bells
Back n Gold Ring Lovisa
Black Ring Sass Diva
Above Knuckle Rings Futute DIY
Watch Sass Diva

Hello Lovelies!

I hope the weeks been treating you all well

This week's been pretty chilled which is a new experience for me and for the first time in a long time I've decided to embrace and just roll with it. I did a bit of shopping today mainly bought snacks because the monthly cravings have spoken. I also picked up a few nail enamels that were on sale which makes me happy and they're from Sally Hansen so I know it's good.

The weekend is near hope you spend it exactly the way you want.

Love 
Tanya
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment