Wednesday 24 July 2013

I Can't Believe I Made Another Wishlist *Sigh*



Hey lovely peeps

Yes I did it again, I made another wishlist because I must have masochistic tendencies? I am dying to get my hands on at least one of these beauties so this wishlist will have to suffice for now. The list goes as follows (From top left): Chunky round sunglasses in peach; Dark dusk maxi skirt; Aubrey open side chunky boots; Acid denim look skater skirt; Rukus suspender skirt; Arabel2 cut out heavy boots; Trucker hat by ragged priest; Dive skirt neon yellow and Homburg felt hat.

Some fantastic news is that Topshop is finally opening their doors close to my nest which makes me really happy. I'm waiting in anticipation man, when they do open I'm going to make a bee line there you'll probably would see my smoke outline.

I'm out of here off to Tumblr

Have a great week

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment