Monday 24 June 2013

An Unstable Woman, Her Booties And Colourful Nails





Entire Outfit Mr. Price
Accessories Sass Diva

Hi Guys!
This past few weeks has been really strange there's no other word to describe it, and I feel weird the best way to describe my emotional state is like I'm in one spot not moving backwards or forwards, I'm neither standing or floating I'm just here.

Hope that made some sense.
So I've been bad I've been wanting to post more but I honestly am tapped out of ideas so as an excuse I'm blaming it on the mid year blues and the crappy weather doesn't help but hey it's full on Winter now so there's no helping it.

On a superficial note I am in love with my booties when I saw them I had to get them because most things I want at Mr. Price doesn't stay long on the shelves and when they're gone they're gone.

So my lovelies thanks for reading have a great week

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment