Friday 31 May 2013

Gonna Get Head Sprung










Hi guys!

Hope the week's been okay

I thought i'd show you guys my favourite head pieces/ accessories that I 
wear to death. What I love about them is that it goes with everything I wear
which is a bonus. I've always wanted to wear flower crowns but was to afraid
to go out in public and over time i just got over that feeling and now I wear
them whenever I have the chance, though I do get stares and snide remarks every now and again but if I ever took what people said to me I'd be a seriously messed up person by now and I'm sure that the same applies to you guys as well.

As my personal style continues to evolve who knows what head pieces I'm going to be in love with in the future.

Have a great weekend guys!

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment