Friday 3 May 2013

Got My Hands Dirty And Loved It

 This is where some of the clothes came from, there clothes are ridiculously expensive.

 Leave it to me to take one pic of the model and she's pulling a weird face, trust me beyond this funny face is a beauty!

 My work station for the day.


My office for the day

Hi guys!

So here's a tiny update on my personal life, yesterday I did a small shoot at the Cape Quarter with this
beautiful model from L.A, she was really down to earth which made me act a little bit like that creepy chick who says something like wanting to stalk her, I don't know why I say things like that sometimes.
 
I also assisted the photographer with the lighting here it was really cold and windy but it's all part of the job doesn't make me love it any less.

Unfortunately I could take my new camera with me so I could only take a few pics with my phone.

Have a great weekend guys!

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment