Monday 13 May 2013

The Big Black Coat



Blouse Cotton On
Army Print Jacket Mr. Price
Leggings China Town
Creepers Amazon.com
Flower Crown By Mom

Hi Guys

I don't know if it's just me but whenever the season changes it always takes me awhile to adjust and to dress appropriately for the current season, and just when my style is all season appropriate the season ends and the new one begins then once again I need to adjust it's a vicious cycle that I can't seem to stop.

What I loving doing and have never done before is layering certain pieces together. What I used to do in the past was when I'd go out and it'd be chilly outside was take this huge coat I own with me everywhere. So when I'd reach my destination I'd end up having to carry this huge coat the entire night leaving me annoyed, and a little stiff (my arm would be from holding it). I swear that was me during every A\W for a few years with the same coat!

What is the moral of the story?
That people change, your style changes and sometimes it takes a huge coat to make you realize it.

Have a great week lovelies!

Love
Tanya
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment