Thursday 9 May 2013

I'm Emotional OKAY!





Leather Jacket Gifted
Jersey Mr. Price
Blouse Cotton On
Leggings Mr.Price
Creepers Amazon
Rings Lovisa
Nail Varnish Inglot


Hi Guys

I have been having the strangest week of my life, well I've had stranger but I think it's more emotionally strange. Its got to do with my job, my family and friends and I have this strange feeling of guilt and the fear of disappointing anyone scares the crap out of me, I don't know how I'm going to cope. But after a talk with this amazing girl I snapped out of it and realized that it's my life and I need to do whatever it takes to be happy and that's the plan. So expect some changes in my blog sometime soon. I'm scared of what the future might hold but excited at the same time.

Have a fantabulastic week

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment