Monday 29 April 2013

My New Baby!









Hello beautiful people!

So as I mentioned in my previous post about getting either a camera or a pair of JC's I decided on the camera! I feel as though this purchase was supposed to happen, as I was researching on what camera to get what's good and affordable I stumbled apon an article where they mentioned the Nikon D3200. So using my second brain (Google) I read some great reviews on the camera but what was killing me was the prices of what they were going for on a few online stores and had a change of heart. Then on Sunday evening I see this newspaper from a store where you can get bulk goods (I think it's like a Wallmart) having this special on the exact camera I was thinking of getting I freaked saying "This is meant to be!".

The Nikon D3200 double VR lens kit includes:

D3200 DSLR + 18-55mm VR
55-200mm VR
Adobe photoshop elements & premier elements
2x 8GB premium SD cards
Card reader
MC-DC 2 remote
Nikon shoulder bag
Free camera training
25% off digital photography course

Could you pass up a deal like that?

So expect some amazeballs pictures soon I need to play around with it a bit more, I've got to say that having thoses lenses in my hands make me incredibly nervous I don't know why.

Anyway dolls have a great week and don't let others negativity rub off on you.

Mwah!

Love
Tanya
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment