Friday 26 April 2013

Choices

Hi guys!

So I'm planning to invest my hard earned savings into a camera. Now tiny little fact about me is that at the start of every new month I splurge on something to spoil myself for surviving the previous month. So i've been running a few ideas as to what to splurge on so heres what I've got:

Spend some serious cash on some of my favourite online stores

Get a pair of Jeffery Campbell Freda's

Say goodbye to my savings and get a camera.

Ink my skin for the first time.

Now I'd love going broke by doing all of the above but I've been leaning towards two of them more than the others. Which is between getting a camera or the Freda's.

The camera in question is the Nikon D3200






And here are the shoes


I'm not one to spend so much on one item and I'm freaking out on whether any of them will disappoint me after I purchase them.

Will let you know what I'll decide on

Have a great weekend babes!

Love
Tanya
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment