Monday 17 September 2012

She's A Hairy Beast!

Vest Crysern Shorts Crysern Sandals Woolworths Belt Vintage Neck Cuff Sass Diva Rings (Right to Left) Vintage, Lovisa

Hi Guys

The weather has been awesome! 
It's starting to feel more like Summer instead of Spring which I'm not prepared for, I don't know if it's just me but when the season changes it takes me a while to adjust to the weather, so I still find myself wearing wintery clothing in Spring...yes I know what you're thinking. I must be changing because I'm embracing the season which I've never done before, I'm looking forward to alot of things but I need to start getting down to taking care of my skin which will be seeing more daylight and you know what that means all unnecessary hair needs to go bye bye.

Which boils down to a minor dilemma I'm having whether to continue shaving to start waxing or to invest in an epilator? From what I've gathered is that waxing and epilating is somewhat similar so I'm leaning towards purchasing an epilator but I'm still not sure.

Anyway guys have a great Monday!

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment