Tuesday 25 September 2012

Black And Gold Black And Gold







Hi guys!

So I picked up a few things after work on Sunday, I was planning to get shoes but as usual bought things other than shoes and luckily for me their were sales everywhere I had to keep myself in check as not to go overboard with the spending. So I popped into cotton on to see what they had to offer and was pleasantly surprised to see that they were having a thirty to fifty percent off sale. So I got a handbag which I'm always in need of and a bat winged cardigan which is going to come in handy during Summer (I don't like my clothing to be to tight around the arm pit area during that season). Sass Diva was also having a sale on their accessories which was going for R25 can you believe it?! Unfortunately the only thing that caught me eye was the ear cuff, I did however pay full price for these awesome black and gold skull earrings but hey they're skulls which I love in my accessories. 

Hope you guys had a fantastic weekend

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment