Tuesday 11 September 2012

It's All In The Bag Baby!

Hi guys

I hope you're all having a peaceful week

For awhile now I've been on the look out for handbags, I've been meaning to get a few bags for a while now but have never looked properly (I get easily distracted). So I took the opportunity to have a look at what a few stores had to offer, and didn't really fall in lust with any of the handbags they were selling. Except for Accessorize surprise surprise, theirs this one bag I'd been eying for a while but never had a good look at it and when I did really liked it, But I'm not entirely sold on it just yet. So to get that empty void filled I looked online (as per usual) and found some stylish ladies I'd like to add to my dwindling collection of handbags.




Top To Bottom: River Island Pink Colour Block Bowler Bag TopShop Leather Studded Clip Bag Accessorize Mari Tote Asos Studded Canvas Backpack New Look Colour Block Feather Charm Bowler


Enjoy the Rest of your week

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment