Thursday 13 September 2012

I'm On A Roll

Hi Guys!

I'm in the blogging mood tonight!

I wanted to let you all know that I've really been lacking/slacking in OOTD photo's as of late and the reason for this is because I'm in the process of changing my style/updating my wardrobe but fret not for I will be posting photo's in the near future (did you find yourself reading it with an English accent?).

Oookay so I've been wanting to get a tattoo and a few piercings for a while now so when I stumbled onto this video on youtube from beautycrush my wanting a tattoo suddenly became a need and immediately after watching the video started researching places on the body where I'd like to get tattooed. So here are the photo's I found on one of my many trusted places Tumblr.




I definitely want my fist tattoo to be something written and the placement to be either somewhere on my arm or hand, long term tattoo goal is a sleeve. I've has a few piercings before and plan to get them re-pierced and hopefully get a few new ones soon.

Have a great weekend guys!

Love 
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment