Thursday 13 September 2012

Good Foundations Make Solid Houses

 

 Hi guys!

Okay so I've been on the lookout for a foundation that has the three C's:

Coverage
Colour
Cost

 Now I've tried alot of foundations in the past and have learn't that you have to spend more if you want that perfect foundation that looks like your skin just three times better. This is what I'm always looking for in a foundation, the coverage needs to be from sheer to a medium coverage I want my skin to look as natural and healthy as possible, the colour of the foundation is essential as I have a very yellow undertone. Now for the cost, I'm not willing to break the bank for a foundation but I will spend a certain amount of money for a foundation that I believe will be perfect. 

I found all the three C's in this foundation from Inglot, coverage is sheer to medium, colour matches me perfectly and cost is decent (R249). It contains vitamin e is not tested on animals and is dermatologically tested.

Have a great week and enjoy the weekend

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment