Friday 7 September 2012

EEK!






Hi guys!

First of all I'm really sorry for the lack of posts this month I've been a bit under the weather, lets just say that it started with not getting enough rest and I went downhill from their. 

So the neck cuff that didn't feel right I exchanged it for the one you see above it sits perfectly around my neck looks awesome on it's own and over shirts. While getting necessities I picked up this baby, I've been meaning to get a Spring scent/fragrance and remember my sister pointing this perfume out and I couldn't get it out of my head so I had to get it.

I wore it for the first time today and I got so many compliments so it must be good because I didn't use a lot of it. It has a really fresh and clean scent that just reminds you of Spring.

Have a great weekend guys!

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment