Tuesday 27 March 2012

The worlds alright with me?






Hi guys!

I'm absolutely bored to death today, the last couple of weeks has been completely uneventful, I'm dying inside a little bit everyday. 

Okay I'm being over dramatic but seriously I'm bored, I know it's bad to wish for your days to be more eventful but I'm starting to think that it might not be a bad idea.

I've been going onto alot of blogs lately and everyone seems to be busy everyday it's the same with youtubers, and here I am with both a blog and youtube channel but my life isn't filled with events, rainbows, butterflies and expensive clothing. Either I'm doing things wrong, being too honest, everyone's lying, or their lives really are that exciting. Either way I'm still a bored girl with a blog and no social life.

Sorry for the rant and pessimistic attitude but it's been one of those days...or week.
So to end this post on a happy note here a bunny.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Much Love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment