Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hair Food

Hi guys!

I've mentioned before about the state my hair's in and how worried I've become ( I think I did ). After doing a lot of research about the things I need to treat my damaged hair, I once again have turned to natural oils there are a few oils that help treat damaged hair. 
 
There are three oils I'd like to get my hands on coconut oil, caster oil and argan oil.
These oils are not only good for you hair they have many other uses which is why I'm really into it. Though I am reluctant to use any of these oils on my skin, I've heard that people with acne should be wary of specific oils.

I have one of the three oils which made me really happy now that I have it I'm not to sure how to use it, at the moment I use about two table spoons of coconut oil into a teacup and microwave for about thirty seconds wait for it to cool, then I apply it mostly on my really damaged hair then on the rest and on the ends of my hair, I then put a shower cap on and leave it on for about an hour or overnight, then shampoo as usual.

I was worried that after I washed my hair that it would still be oily but thankfully it wasn't which made me love it more. After some time I hope to see some change fingers crossed if this works.


Side note: Looks can be deceiving when it comes to this oil, when I bought it, it looked white and completely solid in the bottle but when I tried to take some out it melted instantly in my hands. Also I thought it'd have a strong odor but it strangely doesn't smell like anything only when I microwave it but even then the odor isn't strong.

Hope this was helpful in some way.

Much Love
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment