Saturday 24 March 2012

Ones Brows

I am obsessed with naturally thick eyebrows! There I've finally said it.

The reason for my sudden outburst and this post is just to appreciate thick brows. The last time I had my eyebrows in it's most natural state was when I was a child, ever since then I've fashioned the simple natural arched look. In the past year I've been playing with the idea of growing them out again, after seeing an episode of Running Man where the girls of SNSD (mainly Hyoyeon) were starring, fired my desire to grow them. I then made the final decision to grow them and never looked back.

But that wasn't the only reason why I wanted to grow them out it was also to see in what state my eyebrows were in, if there was any permanent damage from over plucking. I would suggest everyone do this at some point just give your eyebrow hairs a break and to save yourself some extra grooming time. 

For a long time I was obsessed with the shape of Korean singers eyebrows and shaped my eyebrows accordingly, though this shape doesn't flatter anyone and probably not even me but I've always wanted to do it.

Here are a couple of awesome chicks sporting the natural/thick brow look.





 And last but not least a character from one of my many favourite Anime's, Mugi-chan from K-On, is sporting the look ^.^
 


Have a great weekend guys!

Much Love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment