Saturday 3 March 2012

CAR-NI-VAL!

Hi guys, this is going to be one of my bigger posts so please bare with me.

I wasn't planning to do anything last night, but at the last second I decided to go the the Community Chest Carnival. I haven't been to that carnival in years so it felt very nostalgic to be there agin, things have really changed in the years I haven't attended. It's kind of sad when I think about it, I had so many good memories there, the stalls and the music, what I'm trying to say is I felt that something was lacking or missing for example there weren't a lot of carnival games and tiny little stalls where they sold unusual clothes and accessories at bargain prices. So the time one would usually spend there's cut short unless you're really into carnival rides and live performances. Still it was really great to go back there, to feel the atmosphere, try out the foods and looking at the stalls. 
I won something at this fishing game it was funny, and got three perfumes for R100

 
 

 
  
 
 
 
 
















































All photo's were taken by me with the help of Crysern Smith

Have a great day!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment