Tuesday 13 March 2012

Personal News?

Hi guys!

I'm so happy and excited to tell you all that I FINALLY have my drivers license card yay! When I passed my drivers I got two sheets of paper which I had to keep on my person whenever I drove, even though I passed I didn't really feel like an official, legal driver. Now that I have my card I feel like I can officially close that chapter of my life. You have no idea how much blood (you know what I mean ladies?), sweat and tears went into trying to get it I worked so hard, lets just say that I didn't have a normal learner driver experience. I'm happy and it just goes to show that you should never give up on anything you want. 
 
 I then celebrated by having Coffee Milk my fav drink yum.



Determination, persistence and hard work definitely pays off.

Thank you for reading
 
Much Love
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment