Monday 12 March 2012

Another makeup tutorial? Hell Yeah another one!

Hi guys!

It's been a while since I did a post sorry about that, to be honest I've been running out of ideas on what to blog about so bare with me if I do a post here and there.

Anyway I was so excited to see the new 2ne1 MV and the moment I saw it I just had to do a makeup tutorial, hopefully I'll be able to do a few more looks from this music video because they all look so good ( which they usually do) I seriously love 2ne1 they're the first KPOP group I ever saw and have been a fan since then.


                  

Here are a few photo's from my makeup tutorial.



2 comments:

  1. love your eyemakeup here!

    check out my blog for a Chanel giveaway :)

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ^.^
      I love giveaways will definitely enter.

      Delete