Thursday 13 December 2012

I Have Not Abandoned You





Hi Guys!

I haven't forgotten you guys don't worry, as to the reason why I haven't been updating is work complications and drama lots of it, so by the time I get home I'm exhausted. So between my lack of a social life and all the life draining work drama I squeezed in some shopping, only got a few things as I'm saving money right now.

Stopped at Mr. Price and got a simple high waist-ed black mini skirt which goes with anything can't believe I've never owned one before. I also got a pair of pastel green jeggings yeah I own a pair now you can laugh. I pictured tons of ways to wear them I can't wait to show you guys.

More posts to come.

Hope you guys are avoiding drama wherever you are.

Much Love
Tanya
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment