Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Time Has Come And Gone But...

Hello There!

It's been a while.

I really hope you all had a fantastic Christmas filled with love, laughter and lots of delicious food. My Christmas was something different from usual which is never a bad thing, I had a great time spending it with my family and recieved some pretty awesome presents so I got a really late birthday present, a few things I ordered online and some surprising Christmas presents. So I thought I'd share them with you.






















I can't believe I own a pair of Jeffery Campbells!!! It's my belated birthday present a month late but greatly appreciated.

I sincerely hope you all got everything you wanted for x-mas
Wishing you and your family a great Christmas and a happy New Year

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment