Friday 28 December 2012

All She Sees Are Spikes And Crosses

Blazer Cotton On Jeggings Mr. Price Cross T Rue 21 Watch Game Clutch Cotton On Shoes Jeffery Campbell Spiked Litas

Hi Guys

Two posts in one day? Hellz yeah!
So anyway it's my mom's b*day today and to celebrate (besides the gift giving) we took her to one of her favourite restaurants bought a whole lot of snacks and chilled with the fam a pretty awesome time if you ask me.

I also took my Lita's out for a test run and it was pretty smooth they are a total pair of show stoppers I give them that and they're surprisingly comfortable and light weight (the spikes and studs adds a little more weight).

I swear I'm having a terrible hair month or more like year totally sucks!

Hope you're having a great time wherever you are

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment