Monday 1 October 2012

What? You bought Some Stuff?













Hi guys!

I'm always finding new and fun ways to spice up new posts and decided to film a short video of what I bought over the weekend so that you can see what they look like on a person, instead of photo's which I usually do (and did anyway). I modified the size of the video hence the quality ain't so great sorry about that. I love shopping at the end of the month, stores usually have sales and there's nothing a girl loves more than sales. One of my favourite stores Cotton On was still having a sale so I went back and got a few awesome goodies which I'm very pleased with. Popped into Sass Diva and got this 80's style chunky necklace which is pretty heavy. Then I went to Woolworths again in hopes of finding comfortable work shoes but found nothing to my liking but did see these awesome sunglasses which when I tried them on made me think of CL from 2ne1, you have no idea how cool I thought I looked (which probably didn't look so cool to passing bystanders). I also visited Legit and instantly fell in love with these Unif inspired spiked loafers and had to get them I'm lucky I found them in my size.

Loves, try and be grateful for everything you own and everyone you love it keeps you humble, grounded and helps you appreciate anything good that happens in your life.

Have a great week!

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment