Monday 22 October 2012

Girl On The Move








Hi Guys!

So I've been on the hunt for the past couple of days for...gifts, it's been surprisingly tough I don't know why but eventually I have everything I've been looking for but I'm strangely not very happy about it, lately I've been feeling strange maybe it's because there's a strong feeling of change in the air, I don't know what it is but I don't feel like myself and I hate it.

Okay enough of that! So I'm at peace with myself for completing the task I set myself, getting done what I needed to do when something suddenly dawned on me...Christmas! Eek! I foresee myself being really broke at the end of the year.

My birthday is in November which is always exciting and I'm thinking of doing something special so I'll keep you guys updated on that.

If you read all my rambling Thank You!

Have a fantabulous week guys

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment