Thursday 18 October 2012

Nip Slip

Image Courtesy Of Tumblr

Hi Guys!

Sorry of my lack of words in my previous post but I can honestlysay that my mind went black and I'm not to sure why. So Hopefully this post will make up for the last one.

Okay so I've been playing with this idea for a while now but being the indecisive person that I am I always change my mind at the last minute. As you can clearly see in the photo above I've been thinking about getting a piercing. I've had my tongue pierced before and after having it for a couple of years I took it, now I'm itching to get another piercing but I'm not to sure where yet. I mean nipple piercings do look awesome but I'm not sure if I'll have that area pierced ugh! Why do I keep changing my mind all the time!! 

Anyway there are tons of places to pierce but finding the right place is hard.

I'll keep you guys posted if I do get anything pierced in the near future.

Have a great day

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment