Thursday 16 August 2012

The Blouse Exchange


Blouse Mr. Price Denim Shorts Crysern Belt Woolworths Clutch Billabong Necklace Sass Diva Rings Lovisa Glasses Women's Street

Hi guys!

So I bought a mustard colored blouse at Mr. Price and loved it but when I got home I caught a case of buyers remorse (it was just a case of getting a smaller size) but when I wanted to exchange it they sadly didn't have the size I was looking for. I didn't have to look hard for something else because I saw something awesome in the corner of my eye and instantly fell in love with the print on this blouse and took it without a second thought.

I'm sorry if what I'm saying isn't making any sense lets just say that it's been a long day.

Hope you all enjoyed your week

Love 
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment