Monday 27 August 2012

Mixed Metals





Hi Guys!

Let me introduce you to the two new additions to my family they're both from Sass Diva. The Micheal Kors looking watch was a must have, I've been needing a watch for a while and it's rose gold...hello! The next is a necklace cuff in a dark metallic silver a real statement piece I've been dreaming of owning one so I was really happy to find it. 
 
Now I love them both but and it's a big but I'm not to sure about the neck cuff, when I first tried it on I was kind of feeling it but something wasn't right, it ends up that the way it sits on my neck is kinda funny and no matter what I wear with it, it looks strange so I'll have to exchange it even though it kills me a little bit.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment