Tuesday 14 August 2012

Do Wishes Come True (Part 3)


Hi Guys!

I've been browsing at online clothing stores once again, I honestly don't know why I purposely torture myself like this, maybe it's because I haven't been feeling well these last couple of days and the cold weather is making me feel worse *queue violin* so my only solace in life besides watching anime is going onto these websites to look at all the pretty things in hopes of lifting my spirit but then it makes me feel like shit because I can't have it, the vicious cycle continues. Today's sadist is Forever 21 took a look at their new arrivals and drooled a little, picked a few of my favorite things and made this as per tradition.

Hope you guys are making the best out of any situation you're facing right now.

Have a great week!

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment