Friday 13 January 2012

Yikes My Very First Makeup Tutorial


Check out my very first makeup tutorial I know there are loads of girls on youtube who do makeup video's but I've always wanted to do a few myself and thus tossed my hat in the ring.

It's weird I usually create amazing (or I think so) looks when no one's around but as soon as I'm sitting in front of a camera I freeze which I really need to get over. I know that through making these video's I'll be able to express myself more and become more confident which is sorely lacking in my life at the moment.

Here are the products I used to create this look


Face
Mac Select Foundation - NC 42
Mac Studio Fix Concealer - NC 42

Eyes
Elf Eyelid Primer
Mac Paint Pot - Bare Study
Sleek Storm Palette
Coastal Scents Warm Palette
Estee Lauder Black Eye Pencil

Cheeks
Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette

Lips
Blistex Silk & Shine Lip Balm
Kryolan Lipstick Palette - L192

No comments:

Post a Comment