Thursday 12 January 2012

2011 in 2012 Part 1








This is a really late post but I thought better late than never right? Okay for Christmas every year we do secret santa you know pull a name from the hat etc we also get a certain amount of moola to spend on a gift. It's fun trying to guess who has your name and what they got you. I got an awesome watch fell in love but my heart got broken later when I found that the watch was defective long story short I don't have the watch anymore sad but true.

I wanted something more personal for Xmas so I thought about adding fortune cookies as part of our delicious lunch and that is what mine said. I know my sister will get mad at me for this but she got that gorgeous ring from her bf hidden meaning much? Kidding

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment