Monday 30 January 2012

Birthday Haul (2011)

I found my usb stick I thought I had misplaced with all the photo's I took of the things I bought on my birthday last year.

I didn't know what to do for my birthday so my sister recommended we go to the China Town past Canal Walk for a little shopping, I was so glad that we went because I found some great things and a few things I've always wanted.

 Crop top (came with a tank top) got this at a clothing store in china town.
 Blackberry cover




 Always wanted one of those bendy headbands since I saw it in one of bubz video's


 Awesome ear cuffs from women's street, canal walk got them for R20

 Fell in love with these headphones when I saw them anything rilakuma on it I'm in.







 I've always wanted one of these since I saw a makeup tutorial from beautyqq
 A few cosmetics I bought I can honestly say that the primer was a bust.
 A few snack I bought my week isn't complete without a can of pringles.
Apple Milk <3

 This was so  yummy but a bit to sweet for my liking.



My favourite perfume of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment